I tried making a Sword Art Online Widget Interface on my HTC Incredible S running on ICS.
2 main applications I used:
Apex Launcher: adf.ly/4197312/apex
Glaeja : adf.ly/4197312/glaeja
*Apex Launcher works for ICS and Jelly Bean only i think
I recommend installing Apex Launcher first
Apex Launcher setup after installation:
(Not sure this will work though, since settings are from my phone)
1. Download all the attached files with apex on it. Copy on sdcard. (extract zipped files)
2. Change settings
Number of Screens = 3
Transition Effect = None
Use Tablet UI Mode = unchecked
Minimum Scrolling Time = 2
Show Wallpaper = checked, Mode = Singlescreen
3. For the home screen buttons set up, just long press on your home screen and then choose apex actions.
Glaeja Setup after installation:
1. Create New Widgets on Home Screen. 1 4x1 Glaeja Widget for the hpbatterybar and 2 3x3 Glaeja Widgets for the bars.
2. Download the skins, images and font files and paste them to the corresponding folders found in /sdcard/com.gmail.kanitawa.glaeja/
3.Select the widgets on HomeScreen and click Load Skin, select the corresponding skin file.
4. Select None on the On Click option.
-For the Name on HP bar just edit widget and then find the corresponding text with Shawn on it. Edit the Display Text. same goes for LV: __
-For Shortcuts of the bar, the shortcuts can be replaced on the Transparent Buttons found on the bar widgets.
Thanks Guys! I hope this post of mine can help some. Go SAO!
PS Comments are greatly appreciated
hello guys sorry for being MIA,
for those who are still having problems here is a more detailed tutorial with screenshots made by exinferis4:exinferis4.deviantart.com/art/…
other SAO resources:
SAO messaging app: (recommended)adf.ly/4197312/sao-messaging
SAO call log: (recommended)adf.ly/4197312/saocalllog
sao font for fanatics by darkblackswords: (solid work)darkblackswords.deviantart.com…
MISSING FILE MANAGER ICON:www.mediafire.com/?ab57w3pyz3q…